This printer has the following features:
- The serial interface type model can also use a built-in USB interface.
- The roll paper width can be switched from 80 mm to 58 mm.
- Bundles a CD-ROM that features drivers, utility software, and user’s manual.
- High-speed printing (200 mm/s maximum), which enables issuing of batch receipts.
- Besides horizontal installation, can be installed vertically or hung on the wall.
- Command protocol is based on the ESC/POS Proprietary Command System.
- OPOS ADK, Windows printer drivers, and other drivers are available.
- Supports printing of various types of bar codes, GS1-DataBar, two-dimensional symbols (PDF417, QR code, MaxiCode, Composite Symbology).
- Various layouts are possible by using page mode.
- The TM-T20II is Energy Star qualified.
- Has a paper-saving function.